Saturday 3 January 2009

giving back to the community with open source

Seeing this post on New Year Resolutions triggered a periodic need for self-improvement and putting something together seemed the natural thing to do.

Also I had a bunch of open-source tools that I needed to trial with a quick project. So I put together a quick bit of filler for a 4th edition D&D game involving goblins & rats. It was put together with Open Office, GIMP, Inkscape and PDFTK Builder from a USB stick connected to my PC. What surprised me was the relative speed I put something together.

The Rat's Nest is for first-timers who want to do more than go into a published module. Happy New Year! Here's something for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Greatest Hits